Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | New Associate | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate- Content Management
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Not disclosed
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics (2019/ 2020 Batch)
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- In Content Curation, you will need to expertise in directing the production of content that meets the project’s requirements: revise existing content and produce examples for each major content type (e.g. content templates to support the development of new content, publishing workshops, editorial style guidelines)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Apply Link: Click Here