Amazon Customer Care Numbers: Toll Free No, Helpline & Email IDs
Amazon is a leading e-commerce site in the country. With so many sellers and brands listed on the site it has a huge customer base. Not only this Amazon also keeps coming up with some interesting and exciting offers like the Amazon Super Vale Day Sale, that gives a great opportunity to the buyers to save a lot upon their monthly grocery expenses. We often feel the need to change or replace our old and outdated stuffs with new ones, this is where Amazon becomes your one stop destination for everything from Electronics to Fashion to Accessories. Think of anything under the sun and it will be a challenge for you to not find it listed on Amazon. The best thing about Amazon is that the Amazon customer care is always ready to help its users in terms of whatever queries they have. Amazon customer care executives are well trained to solve all your issues be it in regards of your previous order or you are facing any other trouble with the site. So here we provide to you the complete list of Amazon customer care numbers and e-mail ids.
Amazon Customer Care Numbers and e-Mail IDs
|Amazon Customer Care||Amazon Customer Care Numbers|
|Amazon Customer Care Number||1800-3000-9009|
|Amazon Toll-Free Number||1800-3000-9009|
|Flipkart Helpline Number For Sellers||1800-419-7355|
Steps to Contact the Amazon Customer Care Number
Step 1. The first thing one needs to do in order to contact the Amazon Customer Care is to ‘Log In’ to the Amazon account using the valid user id and password.
Step 2. In order to contact the Amazon customer care number through the website please visit Amazon Customer Service now.
Step 3. Next in order to get your queries resolved through the website go to the ‘Browse Help Topics’ and click on ‘Customer Service’ and choose ‘Contact Us’
Step 4. Now choose the ‘Issue’ for which you wish to raise your query to the Amazon Customer Care.
Step 5. Now from the drop down menu choose the exact issue that you are facing with your order.
Step 6. After selecting the exact issue now choose the method by which you would like the Amazon customer care to contact you.
Step 7. Finally enter the required details like your ‘Contact No.’ or ‘E-mail id’ and click on ‘Call me now’
Contact Amazon Customer Care Via Amazon App
- Step 1. The first thing that is to be done in order to contact the Amazon customer care via app is to install the Amazon App from Google Play Store or from the Apple Store.
- Step 2. Now Log in to your Amazon account using your Log in Id and Password.
- Step 3. Tap the ‘Customer Service’ option which will redirect you to a new page.
- Step 4. Tap on ‘Contact Us’.
- Step 5. Now choose the the method by which you would like the Amazon Customer Care to contact you.
- Step 6. From the drop down menu now choose the issue that you are having.
- Step 7. You can ask the Amazon customer care Call you back on your registered number.
Frequently Asked Questions About Amazon Customer Care Number
How can one contact the Amazon Customer Care?
Amazon customer care help is available all through the day and can be contacted at 1800-3000-9009. However the best way to reach out to the Amazon Customer Care is via website or the Amazon app.
How do the customer get to know about Amazon sale and offers?
There are various ways through which one can get to know about the latest and upcoming sales on Amazon:
- The registered customers might receive notification on their registered numbers or e-mail id about all the latest sale and offers.
- The company also runs various campaigns and banners on Amazon’s official site to promote these latest sales and offers.
- Social media is yet another way to promote and tell people about the latest and upcoming sale on Amazon.
- You can also visit HotDeals360 to keep yourself updated about the latest Amazon offers and deals.
Does Amazon have customer care numbers for specific cities?
Amazon does not have special customer care number for specific cities or places. One can contact the Amazon customer care on their 24×7 toll free number mentioned above.
What is the average time that is required for an issue to get resolved after contacting the Amazon customer care number?
As soon as the customer reaches out the Amazon customer care executive they try to resolve the issue at their end, but if they fail to satisfy the customer, the issue is then escalated to higher officials and they try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Is it possible for the buyer to exchange his/her old device/ gadget on Amazon ?
Amazon has a number of gadgets like mobile phones and other electronics that come with exchange offer. So it becomes quite easy for the user to get their old device replaced with a new one.
So, feel free to contact the Amazon customer care as and when required.