Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE | 2019
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4.5 to 5.5 PA
Job Location: Across India
- Possess BE/ B.Tech Graduation.
- 2019 Batch Candidates only.
- Experience in Unit Testing APIs like JUnit, HttpUnit is desired.
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
- Experience in handheld devices is plus.
- Strong experience in QA (Manual & Automation)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/C++/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level automation tools such as Selenium/Web Driver
How to apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in following venue on 5th July 2019……..Read more>>