Apple Recruitment 2020 | TechOps Engineer | IT Engineering| Hyderabad
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: TechOps Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- If you have a passion for solving problems and automating repeated tasks for business critical Identity and Access Management applications, we are interested in you.
- To drive creative solutions to make applications available in multi data center and spawn new applications in new datacenter on need basis in an easy and non intrusive way without impacting business
- To have extra focus on security & compliance details when collaborating with teams across apple.
- To understand complex Identity & Access Management applications and it’s impact to Apple’s business and effectively drive P0/P1 investigations – To consistently and deftly automate things to make process and system easier to work with
- Strong Java development and troubleshooting experience
- Strong Experience in configuration, tuning, deployment of Application / Web servers such as JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Scripting & Automation skills
- Excellent prioritization and scheduling skills
- Understanding of Database and NoSql Technologies.
- Good fundamentals on Release Management & continuous Integration
Apply Link: Click Here