BHEL Recruitment 2019 for ET/Engineer/Supervisors | 172 Vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BHEL –Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company which has headquarters in New Delhi.BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas office across the globe.BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers:
BHEL mostly hires Engineering graduates for the development and operations of their projects. They also hire other graduates for there Management and for Offices. Electrical engineers who wish to join/work in their core field can try BHEL Job vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI or Diploma also join BHEL Apprentice. At present BHEL announce Job vacancies for Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee which has listed below.
BHEL Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings @ Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Engineer, Supervisor||27||BHEL Engineer/ Supervisor Vacancy|
|Engineer/Executive Trainee||145||BHEL Engineer/ Executive Trainee|
BHEL Recruitment for Engineer/Supervisor:
|Job Role||Engineer, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 May 2019|
BHEL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil /Electrical Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Full-Time Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
BHEL – Discipline wise vacancies: 27 Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 6 Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 9 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Electrical) – 9 Posts
BHEL Recruitment Engineer/Supervisor Selection process:
- In case of receipt of more number of eligible applications, the number of candidates to be called for interview will be restricted to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, based on qualifying marks in the relevant qualification of Degree for Engineers (Civil & Electrical) and Diploma for Supervisors (Civil & Electrical).
- In case the number of eligible applications is less than 1:10 to the number of vacancies, all eligible candidates will be called for the interview…….Read more>>