Changing Aadhaar card is expensive, now it will be…
UIDAI, has increased the charge for the charging services of the Aadhaar. In this regard, the UIDAI issued Circular on 18 December 2018 for the Registrar, EAs and other providers providing base services. According to the circular, the new charge has become effective
from 1 January 2019.
According to the circular, now the charge will be 100 rupees for the successful generation of the base. Compulsory biometric updation (for 5/15 years) will also be charge 100 rupees. Biomaterials include a fingerprint and a scan of the pupil of the eye.
There are certain conditions for the registrar to take these two revised charges, which are like this –
1. The owner of the machine should be the registrar.
2. Supervisor and Verifiers must have an application for the registrar.
3. The operator registrar should have regular or contractual information. Or it should be honored by the Manpower Hiring Agency / Improved by UIDAI.
New charge for some other services
1. Charges for demographic details i.e. name, address, email ID, phone number etc. Updation / biometric updation or up-to
2. Date basis of both the charges – Rs.150 / – through eKYC for base search / Find basis / or any other tool and A4 sheet color print 30 rupees
How much was previously charged
Until January 1, the charge services were to be given only 30 rupees including 18 percent GST for the services. These services include updation of biometric details of adults, updation of demographic details…..Read more>>