Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020, Apply online for 170 JJA/ Restorer Vacancies
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Delhi invites online application from degree holders to fill up 132 vacancies in New Delhi. Recently DHC has announced the new job notification on 03.02.2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group C) Posts. As per the DHC Group C Recruitment 2020 notification, these 132 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Delhi will make the online registration from 19.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 11.03.2020.
Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ delhihighcourt.nic.in. Applicants should possess Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. DHC selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test and Interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at High Court of Delhi. More details of Delhi HC recruitment vacancy, upcoming DHC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DHC Group C Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.03.2020|
You may visit delhihighcourt.nic.in Website to get more details about Delhi High Court recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DHC selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for General/ OBC-NCL/ EWS candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Jobs 2020
- Go to official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click “Public Notices” select “Job Openings” find the advertisement “Detailed Vacancy Notice of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer (Open) Examination-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form……..Read more>>