ESIC 2021 Recruitment Notification for Tutor Posts
Walk-In Date is on :- 21st October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Tutor – 21 Posts
Job Location – Gulbarga
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited for the post of Tutors on Contract Basis at ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi for the walk-in-interview Details of vacancies are as below: –
1. Name of the Post: Tutor
2. No. of Post: 21
3. Qualification: A Bachelor of Dental Surgery from an Indian University College with at least of one year experience.
4. Pay & Allowances: Rs. 76,000/-
5. Security Deposit: Candidates will be required to deposit a security deposit of Rs. 56,000/- for the post of Tutor through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Corporation payable at Kalaburagi at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and production of ‘No Dues Certificate’. The amount of Rs. 56,000/- for the post of Tutor will be appropriated towards the ESI Fund in case the appointed candidates terminate his/her contract within six (06) months from the date of joining towards the Administrative cost.
6. Terms of Contract:
a. Selected candidates shall be appointed on contractual basis. Contract Period is of one year only. No extension will be granted.
b. The contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued on either side by tendering onemonth prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
c. This being one-year contract, absence for period beyond 15 days without prior intimation and approval of competent authority will be treated as abandonment of duty and the contract will be terminated without any reason.
Selection Process :-
1. Selection will be made on the basis of interview of candidates which will be conducted by duly constituted selection board.
2. All eligible candidates should register themselves at the registration counter of ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi on 21.10.2021 for Written Test of 30 marks of one-hour duration from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM and shortlisting of candidates would be done by the selection board.
3. Result of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on College notice board at 5.00 P.M on 21.10.2021.
4. Only shortlisted candidates shall report for Walk-in-interview on 22.10.2021.
5. The final selection will be based purely on performance in the walk-in-interview only.
6. Selected candidates will have to join immediately after the receipt of Offer of Appointment. No extension in date of joining will be provided under any circumstances.
7. The final results will be published on the website i.e. https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments…Read more>>