HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020, Apply HDFC Future Bankers Program (Batch-3)
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020: HDFC Bank has successfully launched the Batch – 2 of Future Bankers Program on 16th December 2019. Now HDFC accepting applications for Batch – 3, if you are interested in this opportunity, please ‘Apply Now’ @ HDFC Bank Careers. Aspirants who want to become a Banker and get jobs in Bank those aspirants may use this HDFC Future Bankers Program (Batch-3) 2020 opportunity. According to the HDFC Future Banker Program you will get more benefits like Certificate in Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Relationship Banking + Job Opportunities. Interested and eligible graduates may apply now by using the following link i.e. futurebankers.myamcat.com/candidate/home/registration.
Aspirants should hold Degree with Minimum 50% and age limit should be less than 26 years as on 01.06.2019. You should not have any relatives working with HDFC Bank & You should not have any pending legal cases in any court of law. Candidates who are currently employed with HDFC Bank or its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply for this program. HDFC Bank recruitment 2020 notification & hdfc future bankers program apply online link is available @ HDFC Careers (hdfcbank.com). More details of HDFC recruitment vacancy, upcoming HDFC bank jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of HDFC Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||HDFC Bank|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Program Name||HDFC Future Bankers Program (Batch-3)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Check Advt.|
Here you will Future Bankers Program (Batch-3) details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
HDFC Future Bankers Program 2020 Eligibility
- Aspirants should hold Graduate with 50%.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be less than 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- HDFC will recruit the aspirants for Future Bank Program on online assessment & personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
About HDFC Bank Future Banker Program 2020
- Future Banker Program will contains Basics of Banking, Business Communication, Economics for Bankers, Accounting & Statistics for Bankers, Retail
Banking, Compliance & Regulations, Sales & Service, Digital Banking
& Delivery Channels, Banking Operations, Systems / MIS, Financial Planning &
Wealth Management and Role Specific Learning.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as “Caution Deposit” to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail.
- The assessment fee is being charged from the candidates by Aspiring Minds and is solely for the purpose of attempting the AMCAT Assessment This fee does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank.
- The required fee is to be paid to Manipal University and no other agency at the time of admission.
- You may refer official notification to get more details about this program……..Read more>>