How to book LPG gas connection online
Buying a new LPG connection can be a tedious process as buyers need to visit the nearest LPG dealership in-person wait in line, submit all the necessary documents, make the payment to get the connection. In digital space, things are changing fast and three major LPG suppliers — Bharat Gas, Indane Gas and HP Gas — have now made their services available online and also released their apps that allow users to buy new LPG connection, book a refill and check other details related to the service.
So, if you are looking to buy a new LPG connection and looking to avoid the hassle of visiting a local dealership, here’s how you can buy the connection online.
The process is simple, all a user needs is to head to the online portal of the respective LPG supplier.
Steps to buy a new connection online
1. Open online portal for respective LPG supplier
HP Gas: https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/NewConsumerRegistration.aspx
Bharat Gas: https://my.ebharatgas.com/LPGServices/ApplyNewConnection
Indane Gas: https://cx.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Customer?_afrRedirect=13915242512181853
2. Here, search for the nearest distributor using the search option
You can also enter the distributor’s name if you know it already
3. Now, choose a distributor from the list (prefer the nearest one)
At the next screen, fill-up the form which includes personal details, address, subsidy cash transfer section, cylinder type and cylinder capacity.
Note: Forms can change based on the supplier.
4. Next, choose POI (Proof of Identity) and POF (Proof of Address)
5. Upload both the documents along with a passport size photo
6. Now, check the agreement terms and click on Submit button
7. It will then redirect you to the payment page where you can choose between Net Banking, Debit card and Credit card for online payment. Alternatively, you can also choose cash on delivery option.
8. Once done, a reference number will be given which you can use to track the booking status and delivery date for the cylinder.