How to restore deleted contacts on Android
There was a time when we used to write down all our contacts in a book or a diary and maintained little black books. Smartphones have made diaries obsolete and has them anymore.
While it has become easier to save contacts now, there is also a chance that you might accidentally delete an important contact. In this post, we will show how you can easily restore contacts on your Android device.
How to restore contacts on Android
Solution 1 – Using Google Contacts
- On your phone, open the Google Contacts app. You can install the app from here.
- Click on the three lines menu at the top left corner.
- Now, click on ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Undo Changes’.
- Now, you can select from ’10 minutes’, ‘1 hour’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘1 week ago’ and ‘Custom’.
- Once you have selected the restoration period, click on ‘Confirm’.
It must be noted that while this step will help you restore contacts from the time selected, any additions made to contacts after that period will also be removed.
Solution 2 – Using Google Contacts website
- On your computer, open the Google Contacts website and login using your Google account.
- Now, click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Undo Changes’ and select the restoration period.
- You can select from ’10 minutes’, ‘1 hour’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘1 week ago’ and ‘Custom’.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to proceed.