IBM Off Campus 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch |
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology.
As an Intern, you will work with product engineering and development support team to develop and/or re-engineer complex algorithms to build predictive analytics.
The desired candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
- Knowledge on software development and web applications
- Knowledge in back-end development.
- Good understanding of database management and administration (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development, MVC etc
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be creative enough to bring fresh ideas…Read more>>