Indian Navy Recruitment Alert: Apply for 275 Apprentices Posts
Indian Navy has invited candidates to apply for Apprenticeship Training programme at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam. The training will be for one year duration and two years duration. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the site at apprenticeship.gov.in and apply for the post on or before December 05, 2018.
Indian Navy Apprentices Posts Important Dates
- Closing Date of Application: December 05, 2018
- Closing Date to send the filled up application form: December 12, 2018
- Written Examination for all Trades at DAS DAS (Vzg): January 31, 2019
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): February 01, 2019
Indian Navy Apprentices Posts Vacancy Details
One Year Training
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Fitter: 22 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Painter (General): 14 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 17 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Foundryman: 06 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 20 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 28 Posts
Two Years Training
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
Indian Navy Apprentices Posts Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must pass SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
Indian Navy Apprentices Posts Selection Process
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be issued call letter for written examination. Candidates in order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades. Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
The training will commence from April 1, 2019. Hostel will not be provided and so candidates will have to make their own arrangements. The filled up application form should reach The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh before December 12, 2018. The official notification is available for more details.