Jio offers free iPhone 7 on Flipkart; check full details of scheme
With just less than a week left for its Big Billion Day Sale, Flipkart has launched a new contest called ‘Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest’ under which it is giving you a chance to win an iPhone every day.
With just less than a week left for its Big Billion Day Sale, Flipkart has launched a new contest called ‘Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest’ under which it is giving you a chance to win an iPhone every day. The contest which is powered by Reliance Retail Limited starts at 6 PM on 13th September 2017 and ends on 24th September 2017. According to the banner of this offer available on the Flipkart website, each winner of this contest will get a chance to win an Apple iPhone 7 or a JioFI device as the prize. How to participate in Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest? Here are few easy steps:
1. To participate in this contest, you need to download the Flipkart App.
2. Click on the Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest Banner.
3. Scroll down the page and tap on ‘click here to subscribe to Jio’.
4. You will be asked to provide basic details like: Name, Mobile Number, Pincode.
5. Fill it and click, ‘I want to subscribe for a Jio Connection’.
6. Accept Terms and Condition.
7. After this, you will be asked a question. Submit the answer and wait. In case you win, you will be contacted by the Jio team.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest:
1. This contest is only available on the Flipkart app.
3. Further, Flipkart does not review, monitor, approve, endorse or interfere with respect to processing and usage of the information provided by you to Jio and Flipkart shall not be held liable for any breach in this regard.
4.The processing and usage of such information shall be under the control of Jio.
5. The winner will be announced on the contest page itself within 48 hours of the end of each run period.
6. The winners can redeem their prizes between 26th September 2017 and 30th September 2017.