Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone: Who is offering the cheapest postpaid plan Best offer
Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone Postpaid Plans: The day the telecom companies are trying to woo the customers through their prepaid plans. Companies are not lagging behind in making postpaid plans attractive with prepaid. Unlimited Calling and some other features are also being offered in the postpaid plans of Airtel, Geo, Vodafone etc. If you do not want to take expensive postpaid plans, these plans are available in less than Rs 500. Let us know about cheap postpaid plans of telecom companies:
Vodafone Postpaid Plans: Rs 399 Recharge
- In this plan of Rs 399, subscribers receive 40GB of data for 1 month. There is no daily limit to use internet in this plan. It depends on the customer how many days they spend this 40 GB of data.
- If you can not use the full 40 GB of data in a month, then you can use the remaining billing as a next billing cycle or after that.
- You can not forward carry more than 200GB data at any time. This means that if the remaining 200GB of your data is reached then you will not be able to use any data after that.
- This plan has unlimited calling and national roaming. According to the information given on Vodafone’s website, this plan offers a bill guarantee. Bill guarantee means that the guaranteed minimum bills will be given on the basis of your usage.
- With this plan zee5 will get a subscription free. With this, Vodafone Play and Amazon Prime Membership will be free for 1 year.
Reliance Jio Postpaid Plans: Recharge of Rs 199
- Total 25GB data is available in this plan. After the 25 GB data is over, charge of 20 rupees will be charged on every GB.
- The validity of this pack is 1 month. Complementary subscription of GeoApp will be available.
- 100 SMS and Unlimited Calling will be available every day. Bill will not be able to forward any data when the cycle is over.
Airtel Postpaid Plans: Rs 499 Plan
- After the expiry of Rs 399, plan will now have a base plan of Rs 499 for Airtel. In addition to Unlimited Calling, 75GB data is available for a billing cycle in this plan.
- If your data is saved in a billing cycle, then you can use that remaining data in the next billing cycle.
- There will be all the facilities available in the #AirtelThanks in this plan. Apart from this, users will get free access to NetFlix Membership, 1 year Amazon Prime Membership, ZEE5 Subscription and Airtel TV Premium for 3 months.
- Explain that even though the company has stopped the plan of Rs 399, already users already using it can continue the plan of Rs 399.