‘BHIM SBI Pay’ (UPI App of SBI) is a payment solution that allows account holders of all Banks participating in UPI to send or receive money and make online bill payments, recharges, shopping, etc. using their smartphones.
Haven’t installed BHIM yet? Follow the below steps:
- Go to Google Playstore/ Apple Appstore as the case be.
- Download the latest version of BHIM SBI Pay.
- Click on the install/open button and complete the steps for Registration.
- Please ensure that you have linked your mobile number with your bank account.
A few benefits of making payments using BHIM SBI Pay:
- BHIM SBI Pay provides the flexibility of making payments at your convenience 24X7 on all 365 days of the year.
- You can transfer funds using your BHIM SBI Pay app to your friend/relative by knowing only their Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- The receiver of the money need not disclose his account number, IFSC code or any other such Banking details.
- You can also do online bill payments, recharges and shopping, etc. using your smartphones.