Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Trackman, Helper & Other 2393 Vacancies
Southern Railway 2019 Recruitment Notification. Southern Railway has released official notification for the posts of Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
1. Trackman, Helper (Track Machine)
2. Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal)
3. Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W)
4. Helper/Diesel Mechanical
5. Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD
Total of 2393 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
Applicants must Pass An ex-serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible for engaging on a contract basis. from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 50 years as on 13-08-2019.
Personnel still serving the Armed Forces as on date of issue of this Notification will NOT be considered. Only those discharged from service on or before the date of this Notification alone will be considered for engaging on contract basis.
Candidates pay scale Rs.27072/-
Pay Matrix details in brief check out official notification
Selection Procedure :-
- The panel will be formed on the basis of Ex-Servicemen’s length of Military service for engaging on contract basis.
- Shortlisted Ex-Servicemen will be called for verification of Original Documents.
- The candidate shall attend the Document verification, along with all relevant original certificates, at the date, time & venue specified by Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Any request for change of date, time & venue of Document Verification will not be entertained.
- Those Ex-servicemen successful in Document Verification will be subjected for Medical Examination. The list of Ex-servicemen to be engaged on contract basis will be based on the length of Military Service after successful Document Verification to the extent of notified posts.
General Instructions :-
i. The contract of Ex-Servicemen for Level 1 Posts are on full time basis and shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters and Privilege/Complimentary Passes etc.
ii. Duty Pass may be provided for stretch of the journey involved on duty. They may be entitled to II class ‘A’ duty pass.
iii. The contractual staff may be permitted weekly off and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including National Holidays for which Compensatory Rest may be given later.
iv. These contract engagements are against clear vacancies of Direct Recruitment Quota for a maximum period of one year or availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is earlier. Suitable break will be given between successive contracts (if any).
v. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving 15 days notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees will be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 15 days notice and their contract shall be terminated. However, when contract staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated and in case of gross negligence/ misconduct/ misbehavior/irregularities, the engagement contract may be terminated with immediate effect.
vi. The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption / extension in the Railway……Read more>>