TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch |
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | Freshers | BCA/ B.Sc/ BCS/ B.Voc | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 23rd May 2021
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT –2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
Selection Process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
Online Test: The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes...Read more>>