TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 through NQT | B.Sc/BCA/BCS |
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for B.Sc/BCA/BCS – 2021 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2021 are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:(TCS Smart Hiring)
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 February 2021|
|Test Date||18 & 19 February 2021|
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021 YOP(Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS / B.Voc (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP – Only 1 Active Backlog shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process(to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.