Wipro Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA |
Wipro Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | 2020 Batch | Noida
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Recruitment 2021:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 0-6 month+ of relevant experience in Testing workstream or Candidate who have completed graduation in year 2020.
- Understanding of the YTR Process’s & Product
- Building a strong understanding of TBA & YTR domain while part of NEW Hire Training plan.
- Get familiar with various technologies used in process.
- Understanding requirements and clarify questions.
- Effective Test Planning, Population and Execution for the assigned task (O&I).
- Logging defects with all necessary details and Re-Testing of defect on priority.
- Provide timely & detailed status to PM and Leads (whichever is applicable).
- Documenting Test Results.
- Debugging skills.
- Highlighting risk to seniors and PM. (whichever applicable).
- Updating Test Plans & testing results based on Spec Changes etc.
- Participating in all project related meeting like – Spec Review/ Red Flagging/IMW etc.
- Coordinating with LSA/PM/BA/TBA team to support/execute the Project/Change Order.
- Reviewing the Spec document before the Hand-off meet and raising his/her concern during connect.
- Managing his/her work well, and recording of effort need and filling those out under Capacity management tool.
- Partnering with Sr. in High level activities – Defect Triaging, RCA etc.
- Core Responsibility is around – Planning, Population & Execution of the site and providing a defect free software to the end client.
- Strong debugging skills
- Test to Break Attitude.
- A strong desire for lifelong learning
- Good Analytical Skills & problem solving skills
- Have the ability to escalate issues, Highlight risk to appropriate stakeholders.
- Good written & spoken communication skills;
- Testing Glossary: SDLC, Agile, Basic SQL, Webservice, JIRA/HPQC etc…Read more>>